Siepert & Co., LLP is a regionally focused, full-service public accounting firm. We’ve been around since 1949 but don’t let that fool you - we are a modern firm with modern ideas.
We are accepting resumes for an experienced Tax Auditor who is looking for a public accounting firm that provides a career path and a team oriented environment.
- Perform audit testing activities, document processes and findings; verify assets and liabilities in accordance with audit programs.
- Work on portions of engagements involving audits and reviews.
- Prepare financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Prepare audit reports by collecting, analyzing, and formatting financial information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, including special projects.
Qualifications, Requirements, Skills and Attributes:
- Broad conceptual judgment and initiative.
- Highly detail oriented with ability to focus.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy, specifically with Word, Excel, and paperless engagement software.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including written and verbal.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and credits qualifying to sit for the CPA exam required.
- Minimum of Two (2) to three (3) years of auditing experience in a professional services firm.
Please provide a cover letter to be considered for an interview
Siepert & Co., LLP is a local, full-service accounting and advisory firm that hires the best people who have desire, initiative and skills to make a positive impact on clients and the community. Be a part of our team and enjoy the many benefits that Siepert has to offer!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Due to the confidential and financial information our firm handles and potential travel for this position, our employment process includes an in-depth background check verifying clear criminal history, driving record, and a credit check.